Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog #3 Lesson Plan

When creating a lesson plan for my students i would definetly use the technology skills we have learned on power point first of all. It is such a useful program and it is very useful for visual and audio learners so it will only help all the students and me as the teacher create a easy flow but meaningful presentation to get the information to my students across. I would probably go over the presidents or the state capitals in the United States using Powerpoint becasue i would be able to include pictures and other sounds or movies that would display the information i am trying to get across. For the website i am critiquing i am using the one i use now for liberal arts math and all math courses at FSU. it was created by James woodland and has many practice areas of stuff we went over in class by each section. It is a very useful too and has only aided me so far at Florida State i also used it for business statistics. It has many links to other helpful math websites online as well so either way you are goinbg to get the info weither on this website or one that has a link to it on the main page of this site. The website link is www.math.fsu.edu/~woodland. my experience with copyrighted material is very minimal it is only the material i have used for a presentation or other school projects and citations. I would personally deal with these issues as a teacher by just citing every piece of information i use via the internet/microsoft programs to worksheets with pictures on them just so i am safe with my copyright infrigments. I would also just make my students Cite everything as well. you can never be too safe these days

No comments:

Post a Comment