Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog #6

I did really enjoy the web 2.0 program. I would definitly use that in my lesson plans as a teacher. I think that my students will really benefit and enjoy from the visual tools that web 2.0 offers. It will really help them learn at a quicker and more efficent way. I really enjoyed the wikispace website becasue it will only better a group presentation becasue they can all input info/data and adjust the info accordingly. These will only improve the validity of the information that is presented by the students. I would assign a presentation much like the one we were assigned on wikispace to where they each have their own space but it is all connected through a central home page. I think that all the skills i learned involving Wikispace can only inprove my skills as a teacher. I espically enjoyed the part of wiki that allows you to embed a video of an example of a problem. It would be a great visual tool but would also assist the students who are vocal learners. I truely believe that all the technological tools we have used up to this point only make the learning more efficent and worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment